This is actually a reprint of Issue No. 1 and, in my opinion, all the better. Along with the original issue completely reproduced, an added 'wrap-around' of 24 pages included "A Not-So-Brief History of Scarlet Street" by Richard Valley, in which he details how the magazine came about. It's fascinating and you get to see how far Scarlet Street had already evolved from the first issue which starts proper on 'page' 15.
All of the images are reproduced here exactly as the original Scarlet Street magazine was published. I did take the liberty of adding some supplemental images which are noted with an (*) asterisk. My intention is to only enhance the reading experience and not take away from the original publication.
* A poster from the 1914 German version of "The Hound of the Baskervilles".
* A couple of stills from "The Hound of the Baskervilles" of 1921.
* "The Hound of the Baskervilles" 
* Basil Rathbone portraits, one as himself and one as the character that he would become, Sherlock Holmes.
* From "The Hound of the Baskervilles"  with Nigel Bruce & Basil Rathbone.
* A couple of lobby cards for "The Hound of the Baskervilles" 
* Eve Arden
* Joan Bennett
* Robert Cummings
* Roald Dahl
* Freda Jackson
* Joel McCrea
* Mike Mazurki
* Keye Luke